Open Vat Ventless Electric Fryer Model GBF-35D-VH / GBF-50D-VH
Ventless Hood Fryer, electric, computer controlled, 14″ open fry vat, 50lb oil capacity, under-cabinet storage, on-board oil-filtration system, includes (2) fry baskets, oil discharge hose, brush set, micro-mesh filter screen, crumb shovel, (1) fry screen, removable 6″ half-size long pan, pan grate, micro-mesh filter screen and operation manual, 16-20 gauge stainless steel construction, front locking casters, UL EPH Classified, cULus
Dimensions 85(h) x 24.25(w) x 36.82(d)
2 year parts and labor warranty, standard
208v/60/3-ph, 54 amps, 18.0kW
A versatile, multi-purpose Fryer; perfect for cooking a variety of
products quickly and easily. Integrated with Giles proven ventless hood
technology allows it to be used almost anywhere a food service
entrepreneur can imagine, especially where traditional ventilation
hoods are impractical, prohibited, or too costly.
• 14” Vat featuring convenient cabinet-top Dump Station with a removable 6” deep,
half-size, long pan.
• 18 kW power, quick recovery time provides capacity to handle busy sales periods.
• Stainless steel construction for long life and easy cleaning.
• Durable 5” Casters for portability – front locking Casters.
• Choose either dual 30-minute Manual Timers w/Digital Thermostat control -OR- easy
to use Computer Controller that accurately monitors and controls Fryer operation.
Features include: (50) programmable menu item cooking presets, COOL mode, FORCE
FILTER function, BOIL-OUT program, safely interlocks and alarms, password control,
and multiple language selection.
• Choose from two different Vat sizes/oil capacities; 50-lb or 35-lb. 50-lb Vat has deep
“cool zone”, minimizes carbonization of the crumbs, ideal for breaded products. 35-
lb Vat is shallower requiring less oil, but has no “cool zone”, perfect for french fries
and other non-breaded products.
• Unique under-cabinet storage shelves for pans, utensils, or fryer tools.
• Hood features a self-contained Ansul R-102 fire suppression system with all piping,
discharge nozzles, Automan release mechanism, fusible link brackets/conduit, and wet
chemical tank. Final set-up, charging and certification of the system must be
performed by an Ansul Dealer … NOT included with purchase, provided by User.
• On-board oil filtration system uses durable, sustainable, stainless steel filter screen
media; eliminates filter paper waste and reduces continuing operating costs.
▪ Built-in oil filtration system with 1/2 HP Pump
▪ Complete set of Hood Filters
▪ Choice of Control style – Manual or Computer
▪ Drain Valve safety interlock
▪ High oil temperature limit protection
▪ Max. Element temperature safety shutdown
▪ Sustainable stainless steel oil Filter Screen
▪ 5” Casters … Front Casters locking
▪ Heat-resistant Brush Set
▪ Product Stirring Utensil
▪ Waste Oil Discharge Hose
▪ Steel Crumb Scoop
▪ (2) Half-size, Long, 6” Pans
▪ 2-Year Parts and Labor Warranty