CC-1/3 COUNTERTOP CHILLER, electric, holds product below 41°F (5°C) quietly and efficiently, stainless steel base with self-closing, double-walled, black plastic lid accepts: (1) 1/3 size pan with 6 qt (5.7 L) capacity or (3) 1/9 size jars (87203), pan or jars not included, NSF
Sale price $575.00
THERMOELECTRIC CHILLER – 1/3-SIZE PAN CC-1/3 86080
Shown with (3) 1/9-size jars (87203), not included.
|This countertop chiller will keep your toppings or ingredients cold and handy. It’s designed to cool up to a 1/3-size steam table pan, 6" (15.2 cm) deep with a 6 quart 5.7 L) capacity. Configure with two 1/6-size pans, three 1/9-size pans or three of our 1/9-size jars. A single double walled hinged plastic lid provides quick access to pans or jars within.
Thermoelectric chillers have no compressor, offer big space savings and consume very little energy. This type of cooling method consistantly holds product below 41º Fahrenheit (5º C). The internal temperature is displayed on a digital readout for easy monitoring.
Standard features include:
- Thermoelectric operation is energy efficienct and quiet
- Stainless steel insulated base with aluminum vessel for maximum cold transfer is covered with a hinged, plastic lid
- Configurable to hold fractional pans up to 1/3-size or
(3) 1/9-size jars, 6" (15.2 cm) deep (87203), not included
- Holds indefinitely below 41º F (5º C) to keep contents
fresh and cold
- 7 foot (2.1 m) power cord
- 2-year warranty