Conveyor Toaster, electric, 14-1/2"W conveyor belt, 1-1/2" product clearance bottom chamber, 1-1/2" to 3" clearance top chamber, 1100 slices or bun halves per hour, separate top & bottom heat controls, variable speed control, power saver switch, hi temperature limit switch, stainless steel construction, cool-touch exterior, 1" adjustable legs, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, CE
2-Year parts warranty (excludes Quartz heater tubes) & 1 Year factory-authorized labor & Quartz sheathed heater tubes
208v/60/1-ph, 4.95 kW, 23.8 amps, NEMA 6-30P, standard
The JT4-HC convertible conveyor toaster from Belleco offers two chambers that together can toast up to 1,100 slices or bun halves per hour using energy-efficient quartz heaters and a 14-1/2" W conveyor belt in each chamber. The top chamber of the conveyor toaster can switch between a conveyor toasting unit to a pass-thru oven and has a 1-1/2" to 3" adjustable product clearance. The bottom chamber of the conveyor toaster has 1-1/2" product clearance. This conveyor toaster features an extended loading area and a heated holding area.
The simple control panel on this convertible toaster oven has separate top and bottom heat controls on each chamber as well as variable conveyor speed controls that allow you to set the perfect pass time for your food products and includes a high-temperature limit switch. There is also a power saver switch on this convertible toaster oven.
The forced convection heating system in this convertible toaster oven pushes heated air across the quartz heaters and along the conveyor surface to increase efficiency. A dual-purpose fan in the convertible toaster oven forces air around controls, inside and outside the chassis sides and keeps exterior panels cool for safety. The infrared radiant quartz sheathed heaters in this convertible toaster oven are designed to quickly respond to any electrical changes for rapid start-ups.
All of the JT conveyor toasters from Belleco are ideal for any variety of bread products from buns to rolls, bagels, waffles, pita bread, Texas toast or English muffins. Be sure to check out the complete series of JT1 through JT4 conveyor toasters from Belleco to compare all of the available features and capacities.
These units stand firmly on 1" adjustable legs and the durable construction of the convertible toaster oven includes an 18 gauge stainless steel chassis and both 20 gauge stainless steel and 18 gauge aluminized steel on the interior. The convertible toaster oven is easy to disassemble for cleaning and service.
The Belleco JT4-HC is available as 208 Volts/60 Hz/1-phase, 23.8 Amps or 220 Volts/60 Hz/1-phase, 22.5 Amps or 240 Volts/60 Hz/1-phase, 20.6 Amps for 4,950 Watts of power and includes a 4' power cord with a NEMA 6-30P plug.
As with all Belleco products, this convertible toaster oven is made in the USA.
Belleco JT4-HC Features
- Infrared radiant quartz sheathed heaters
- 14-1/2" wide conveyors for both top and bottom chambers
- Top chamber converts between conveyor toaster or pass-thru oven
- Top chamber: 1-1/2" to 3" adjustable product clearance
- Bottom chamber: 1-1/2" product clearance
- Toast up to 1,100 slices or bun halves per hour
- Forced convection heating system
- Dual-purpose fan cools motors and controls as well as exterior panels
- Steel construction: 18 gauge stainless steel chassis, 20 gauge stainless steel and 18 gauge aluminized steel interior
- Separate top and bottom heat controls for each chamber
- Variable conveyor speed controls
- High-temperature limit switch
- Power saver switch
- Cool Touch exterior
- Extended loading area
- Heated holding area
- Electrical specifications: 208 Volts/60 Hz/1-phase, 23.8 Amps or 220 Volts/60 Hz/1-phase, 22.5 Amps or 240 Volts/60 Hz/1-phase, 20.6 Amps for 4,950 Watts
- 4' power cord with a NEMA 6-30P plug
- 1" adjustable legs
Belleco JT4-HC Benefits
- Made in the USA
- Easy to disassemble for cleaning and service
- ETL listed for the United States and Canada
- ETL Sanitation classified to NSF-4
- CE marked
Ship Weight 110 LB Dimensions (HxWxD) 23.47" x 20.05" x 28.63" Opening Dimensions (HxW) 3" x 14.5" Power Electric Slices per Hour 1,100 Toaster Type Conveyor Toasts Bread Wattage 4,950 W