Meat Grinder, bench model, #12 attachment hub, 400 lbs./hour capacity, 7.26 lbs./min. (3/8" first grind) & 4 lbs./min. (1/8" second grind), stainless steel cabinet and pan, steel gear, dip tin plated cast iron grinding head, includes knife, 3/16" plate, and stomper, 3/4 HP, .55 kw, ETL
Sale price $745.00 plus fright
M-12-FS Meat Grinder
8.75" wide x 22.75" deep x 17.12" high
Weight 90 LB
The M-12-FS Meat Grinder from TOR REY is specially designed for the food service market and is ideal thanks to its compact size, design and reliability. Featuring stainless steel construction and a power 3/4 HP motor, the M-12-FS is easy to use and maintain. A powerful oil-bathed steel gear transmission uses no belts or pulleys and the stainless steel cabinet and tray are highly corrosion resistant and easy to clean.
- Ideal for restaurants, food service, ranches, hunting and more!
- 2″ diameter feeding area ensures safe operation
- Practical grinding system can be easily disassembled
- Cast iron grinding components with dip tin plating
- Oil-bathed steel gear transmission guarantees long life
- Includes knife, 3/16″ plate and stomper
- Grinding capacity (3/8) First Ground: 7.26 lbs/min**
- Grinding capacity (1/8) Second Ground: 4 lbs/min**
- UL 763 and NFS-8 Safety + Sanitation Compliant
- Conforms to CAN/CSA Std C22.2
- Motor 3/4 HP / .55 kw
- Volts 110/60hz (220/50hz optional)
- Net Weight 36 kg / 79 lbs
- Shipping Weight 39 kg / 86 lbs
** 35°F / 2°C fresh meat, lab conditions
Click here for spec sheet.