2G 14L Sami-Auto 220V
The LIRA L2G14SA 14-lit – 4000W Two Group Espresso Coffee Machine is designed to continuously produce one to four cups of espresso coffee or cappuccino at the same time. It is ideal for the medium to large café or restaurant.
The Lira Series of espresso coffee machines is a perfect blend of modern and traditional design. The result of this combined design is a great accomplishment that most often cannot be easily achieved. But thanks to the unique BFC Design Team, they did it and made it look easy. The Lira has the look and feel of function, substance and elegance that fits easily in any contemporary or traditional establishment.
In order to satisfy the consumers’ personal and/or commercial needs, without sacrificing function and quality, the Lira Series espresso coffee machines are available in single and multiple groups with various boiler size configurations to accommodate the consumers’ economic needs.
BODY COLORS: Red, Yellow, Gray and Black.
Optional Equipment: • Cappuccinatore (Milk foaming attachment) • Electric Cup Warmer • Auto Probe Steamer (Foaming in Pitcher) • Water Softener • Electronic Models are Available with Programmable Dosing Hot Water Spout for Making Particular Size Teas and Any Other Hot Drinks.
Lira 2 Group Compact
Lira 2 Group Espresso Machine
Sale Price $4395
fob factory ($350)
Cappuccino Master $150
- The Lira Two Group is available as an automatic with an electronic programmable dosing touch pad and in semi-automatic with rocker switches.
- The Copper Boiler: The Lira Two Group has a 14-liter boiler with an internal heat exchanger that provides thermal continuity to the group head and very efficient steam production.
- Tubing is made of heavy gauge copper for better heat retention.
- Group Heads are made of heavy solid brass castings for consistent temperature retention and proper thermal balance.
- Steam Wands are made of stainless steel for durability and easy maintenance.
- Hot Water Dispenser is made of copper and brass with nickel and chromium plating.
- Motor and Pump: The 220V 50/60hz motor powers the brass rotary vane pump with quite and consistent water pressure.
- Stainless Steel Drip Basin is built with a movable slider tray in order to accommodate espresso cups or tall paper cups for in-house or takeout service.
- Nickel Plating: All of the BFC Srl espresso coffee machines imported into the USA by Royal Falcon Enterprises comply with USA and Canadian electrical and sanitation specifications and are UL/NSF certified. All the copper boilers, copper heat exchangers, copper tubing and water carrying components that carry water or steam to produce espresso coffee or cappuccino are nickel plated in order to maintain continuous water and steam quality.
Lira Series Specification Chart
• Installation to Water Line- dedicated cold water line 3/8-inch minimum size with shut-off valve and 3/8-inch compression fitting. Incoming water flow rate minimum 35GPH and maximum line pressure of 70PSI or 5BAR. Maximum water hardness 3gpg / 50ppm if greater, the use of a water softener is recommended.
Lira Series Specification Chart
Groups12 compact234Boiler4-lit8-lit14-lit21-lit27-litWattage2000W2600W4000W5000W5500WVoltage125V220V220V220V220VMin Breaker20 Amp20 Amp20 Amp30 Amp30 AmpPortafilters23345Weight77 lb114 lb154 lb185 lb220 lbDimensionsW. 18.82”H. 22.32”D. 22.60”W. 27.16”H. 22.32”D. 22.60”W. 31.97”H. 22.32”D. 22.60”W. 38.62”H. 22.32”D. 22.60”W. 47.26”H. 22.32”D. 22.60”