The Diadema Two Group Compact is designed to continuously produce one to four cups of espresso coffee or cappuccino at the same time. It is ideal for the average size restaurant, club or catering facility where space is a consideration.
The Diadema comes with elegant flat stainless steel panels on all sides or with optional, colored “Bombata” semi round side panels on the two sides or the sides and back panel. The optional sides are available in either black or green. They can also be painted in any color that you choose to match your décor.
BODY COLOR & MATERIAL: Heavy Gauge Stainless Steel
Optional Equipment: • Cappuccinatore (Milk foaming attachment) • Electric Cup Warmer • Water Softener
Sale Price $4995 plus fright
Choose Your Style
- The Diadema & Stainless Steel Series are available in automatic with an electronic programmable dosing touch pad.
- Copper Boiler: The Diadema & Stainless Steel Series Three Group have 21-lit boilers with internal heat exchangers that provide thermal continuity to the group heads and very efficient steam production.
- Tubing is made of heavy gauge copper for better heat retention.
- Group Heads are made of heavy solid brass castings for consistent temperature retention and proper thermal balance.
- Steam Wands are made of stainless steel for durability and easy maintenance.
- Hot Water Dispenser is made of copper and brass with nickel and chromium plating.
- Motor and Pump: The 220V motor powers the brass rotary vane pump with quite and consistent water pressure.
- Stainless Steel Drip Basin is built with a movable slider tray in order to accommodate espresso cups or tall paper cups for in-house or takeout service.
- Nickel Plating: All of the BFC Srl espresso coffee machines imported into the USA by Royal Falcon Enterprises comply with USA and Canadian electrical and sanitation specifications and are UL/NSF certified. All the copper boilers, copper heat exchangers, copper tubing and water carrying components that carry water or steam to produce espresso coffee or cappuccino are nickel plated in order to maintain continuous water and steam quality.
Diadema Specifications Chart
Groups2 C23Boiler8-lit14-lit21-litWattage2600W4000W4500WVoltage220V50/60hz220V50/60hz220V50/60hzCircuit Breaker20 Amp30 Amp30 AmpPortafilters334Weight120.0 lb154.5 lb187.5 lb
DimensionsW. 23.50”H. 20.75”D. 21.25”W. 28.25”H. 20.75”D. 21.25”W. 34.75”H. 20.75”D. 21.25”
- Installation to Water Line- dedicated cold water line 3/8-inch minimum size with shut-off valve and 3/8-inch compression fitting. Incoming water flow rate minimum 35GPH and maximum line pressure of 70PSI or 5BAR. Maximum water hardness 3gpg / 50ppm if greater, the use of a water softener is recommended.