The quietest Commercial Blender Available
(VM0145) The Quiet One™, on-counter, electronic touch pad controls, 48 oz. (1.4 liter) high-impact, clear Advance container & Advance blade, removable compact cover hinge design & 34 programs, 3 peak HP, 120V, 50/60 Hz, 15 amps, UL, cUL listed, NSF certified
Introducing The Quiet One®, a powerful, premium blender that provides unparalleled sound reduction, exceptional blends for consistently superior product and significantly improved speed of service.
Designed specifically with coffeehouses and high-end bars in mind, The Quiet One fits perfectly (and quietly) into front-of-house operations thanks to its dramatic sound reduction capabilities. Customers can enjoy the highest quality blended beverages without hearing a noisy traditional commercial blender constantly running in the background.
The Quiet One® Features and Benefits
- Operating at an amazing 18 decibels below its closest competitor on one of the most demanding recipes (milkshake), according to independent third party testing, The Quiet One would be perceived as being four times quieter. It was specifically designed to create a more enjoyable customer environment while offering operators the ability to deliver a wide variety of superior blended beverages.
- Its innovative door seal design and patent-pending floating technology significantly reduce vibration transmission and improve airflow, providing dramatic sound reduction.
- Six program buttons with 34 optimized programs to choose from provide operator ease of use and consistent beverage preparation every time. Create custom blending programs for signature drinks and smoothies.
- A magnetically secured back cover means it’s easy to clean and there are no screws or pieces to take apart, significantly reducing cleaning time.
- The advance container’s unique design and built-in dripless spout improves pourability, resulting in time and cost savings and improved customer experience. The container’s double-sealed bearing also provides improved wash-ability, extending life of the blade assembly. A high quality ≈ 3 peak output horsepower motor and exceptional advance smoothie blade design yields efficient, consistent, quality blends of even the most challenging ingredients.
- A superior keypad sealing and one piece circuit board provide improved reliability.
On-Counter: #36019 / In-Counter: #40009
On-Counter: 18.0 x 8.5 x 10.7 in. (H x W x D)
Height with lid open: 24.5 in.
In-Counter: 16.5 x 8.5 x 10.7 in. (H x W x D)
Height with lid open: 23.0 in.
Depth below counter: 1.2 in.